Including handwriting, reading acquisition, spelling, genre writing, literature, grammar, and speaking skills
Legacy Classical Christian Academy strives to adopt curriculum that will allow the average child to excel and the gifted child challenged while staying true to a classical method of learning. We have adopted the following programs that are appropriately sequenced throughout the school years.
- Handwriting without Tears
- All About Reading and All About Spelling
- Institute for Excellence in Writing
- First Language Lessons and Shurley English 2013
- The Lost Tools of Writing
- Teaching the Classics
- Progeny Press Study Guides
Literature books for grades K-3 are fun, early childhood classics and on level with current national standards. Literature books for grades 4 has students reading both award winning novels as well as novels that parallel the historical time period in which students are studying.