Legacy Classical Christian Academy is very careful to place teachers where they are most passionate. Teacher enthusiasm always spills over onto students and children enthusiastic to learn are like gold!
If you are interested in enrolling your children as well as teaching, you will go through the admissions process as well as the teacher application process. Please be advised, teachers are required to pay all fees each semester for their children. All fees paid are non-refundable.
Please complete the application and mail it to:
- Legacy Classical Christian Academy
- ATTN: Belinda Henson
- 1209 N. Saginaw Blvd. G-207
- Saginaw, Texas 76179
Upon reviewing the application, you may be called to attend an interview and take a personality assessment.
If hired, you will be given a background check and will need to provide any original transcripts from all colleges and universities. You will also be required to attend an intensive UMS teacher training day.
Grace and Peace,
Belinda Henson, Principal
Legacy Classical will have the following teaching assignments available in Fall 2017:
Tuesday and Thursday Classes
- 12:30 - 2:55 // ELA/History Explorers to 1865 (mostly 5th graders)
- 12:30 - 2:55 // ELA/History 1865 to Modernity (6th and 7th graders)
Friday Only Classes
- 1:00 - 1:55 // Yearbook
- 1:00 - 1:55 // Lego Mindstorm Robotics
- 1:00 - 2:25 // Theatre Arts and Spring Musical
Athletic Coordinator (Unpaid volunteer position that creates and builds a sport program)
- Teachers report to work Tuesday August 2 for two weeks of new teacher training (Training time is paid; prep and classroom decoration time is not).
- First day of classes are August 16. Teachers must agree with the statement of faith and the non-denominational position statements.
- Teachers must abide by a conservative, Christian code of conduct.
- Teachers must have strong administrative skills, strong communication skills, and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Teachers must be familiar with and passionate about the content they are teaching.
- Teachers must be ready to learn new [and employ] classical instructional strategies that will engage and challenge our students.
- It is a lot to ask, but you will NOT be disappointed.
Download an application for a teaching position with Legacy Classical Christian Academy. If you are interested in meeting regarding any of these courses, please contact email@example.com.